This really is a big deal! If there is one thing that Kolby loves to do it is ride his bike. There really has not been a day that has gone by that he has not been on it. (Even in our bitter cold winter!)
He came running in the house. "Mom...you got to see what is wrong with my bike.." and then I said what happened? and he said "I think got a blow out on my tire!!!" So I went to look at it and yes.. I started laughing.(not very nice) I then proceeded to explain to him that we can get him a new tire. Don't worry, everything is going to be ok!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
DEVASTATION OCCURS!
Posted by Missy at 11:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like he wore it out...I'm sure he is excited to be getting a new tire.
Yay! I love your family! and they boys have grown up so much!
Post a Comment