I miss you so much! Since our last visit Dallin talks about Kolby frequently. He just loves his cousins. I love the pictures from your trip! I'm glad you guys were able to get away and relax. What fun memories! We are looking forward to seeing you in November!
I live for my Boys. They are the highlight of my life. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and two beautiful boys. Never a dull moment at my house! I do want to mention that I wouldn't be the person I am today without my parents. They are my heros. I strive to be a good parent, just like they were to me. Each day I just have to start over..but I do my best! :)
4 comments:
I miss you so much! Since our last visit Dallin talks about Kolby frequently. He just loves his cousins. I love the pictures from your trip! I'm glad you guys were able to get away and relax. What fun memories! We are looking forward to seeing you in November!
I can finally put in a comment.
Put some more pictures on here of my grandsons so I can leave more comments. Love you Mom.
It looks like you had fun in Florida. I know my mom and dad were so glad to be able to see you and love on the kids!
Vicky
Post a Comment