My children are so funny about the way that they dress. It really is a challenge to get them to wear anything I want them to. About the only day they wear what I want is Sunday (they don't have a choice). So I just thought that I would post some pics of the random outfits they come up with.
Kolby wants to dress like it is the middle of summer, no matter what time of year or how cold. He even wears his shorts under his pants if I make him wear jeans. haha. He also loves his hats.. in this picture he has one of uncle Luke's hat's on.
Kevin is happy as long as he looks like Kolby. There are several mornings I find Kevin in Kolby's closet just helping himself. He wants to be just like big brother (notice the boots are about 5 sizes too big!) he also has to have the accessories.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Posted by Missy at 3:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Your boys are too cute!
Post a Comment