Should I be worried??? Just kidding. Kolby is such a little sweetheart. Although, he is Tommy's child....lol. When I talked to Kolby about this I said, "hey I saw you holding a little girls' hand today." And he said..."MOM...her name is Alyviah and she was holding mine!!"
Kolby's class is full of girls. There are only three boys. 
Kevin was really glad that he got to go on the field trip. He wants to be big just like Kolby. They visited the Roosevelt airport, ate lunch and played at the park, and then went to the fire station.
I love this picture. I only wish that it was centered a little better. It was just one of those hurry and snap kind of photos and I was lucky enough to capture how much they really do love each other. 
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Kolbys First Field Trip
Posted by Missy at 6:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It was a fun, if tiring, day!
Kobly is really protective of Micah at church too! So cute!
I actually think that the last picture is more interesting NOT centered. Very awesome and artistic and so sweet to boot!
Great job!
That is the cutest picture...and you aren't supposed to center them anyway! You take such great photos!
I can't believe how big your kids are! I am glad you finally posted stuff though!
Post a Comment