Friday, February 13, 2009

Update on our Little Family

The month of January flew by!! I cannot believe that it is the middle of Februrary. We are getting excited about the new addition to our family. We only have two months left! I am feeling like there should only be one month left..... just wishing! Kolby and Kevin are growing. Kolby has been really enjoying a four year old preschool program that we are doing together. Everyday when Kevin takes his nap Kolby and I do a lesson. Kolby is getting to be a really great artist. Kevin is learning more and more words and is easier to understand each day. He really is trying hard to potty train. He wants to be a big boy like Kolby and wear Thomas the train underwear. Kolby and Kevin are learning to be friends. They are starting to play alot better together. Although, they still have their moments, and days. haha. Tom is staying really busy with our business. We were a little worried that things would be slowing down, but amazingly the work keeps pouring in. We will be finishing a home in March and starting another one just as we finish this one. We truly are so blessed. Here are just a couple of pictures of the boys playing.




3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hooray! I am so excited to see your update! I CANNOT believe how big the boys are getting!!!! Kolby doesn't have that toddler look at all anymore...he looks like a BOY! Kail's lovin' lookin' at the pictures...

Honey said...

What precious boys you have! They just get cuter and cuter. I miss you all!

Jared West said...

Your boys are so cute!! I hear you on the pregnancy! We're gettting there! I'm glad you guys have work. Isn't it scary?? Somehow little things keep coming up. It really is a blessing.