



Today we went and had our 3D ultrasound. Isn't he cute!!! (We think so) We are very excited and can't wait for the next 5 weeks to go by!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Micah's first photograph!
Posted by Missy at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is so awesome! He is a beautiful baby.
Micah is as adorable as his two brothers! Luv U all!
How stinkin' cute is he!!!!! Can't wait to get my hands on him and cover him with sugar! Course I'll have plenty for Kolby and Kevin too! Love all of you!
He is so cute! I can't beleive how good your pics are, I've never seen anything so vivid in a 3-D. Is that the cord around his neck?
Wow, that's amazing...mom said it was pretty cool what the ultra sounds do these days...that was an understatement! Looks like he's gonna keep the trend of cute boys going! I'm excited for you guys :-)
Post a Comment