Sunday, March 29, 2009

Our little guy finally arrived!!!



Micah R. Winterton decided to make an early entrance and was born on Sunday, March 29th at 4:49 pm. He weighed in at 7 lbs. 5 oz and measured 18 1/2" long. Both Missy and Micah are doing well and Kolby is excited about a new brother. (The jury is still out on what Kevin thinks!!!) Thank you to all those of you who have helped or offered to help. We appreciate all the love and support that has poured in from all of you!

8 comments:

Carrie said...

Yay! I'm so happy that he's here and that you won't have to be down much longer! Congrats!!!

Lambert's said...

AWESOME! He looks perfect and healthy and I am guessing bigger than expected. Hope you are starting to feel better. xoxo

Randy Crozier Family said...

Baby Micah is so darn cute!! Congratulations to you all. I know kolby and kevin are so excited to be big brothers love you, MOM

fvriding said...

Congratulations! Glad he is here and you both are doing well. HE'S A KEEPER!

Love
Vicky

Jamie Hyatt said...

...so happy to have seen the baby! He is adorable!!! I imagine it will take Kev a few months to get used to it, I hope it isn't too hard on him, love you all!

Crozier's Crazy Chronicals said...

Congrats you guys! He is so cute. Glad everything went well and that everyone is doing so good.

caseyandleslieanderson said...

Congrats a little late! If it wasnt for the blog we would have still thought you were pregnant. I am glad everything went well.

Hailey's Blog said...

He's just as cute as the other two...so fun to see your family grow! I'm glad that the two of you are doing good. Love ya!