
We had such a great Christmas this year.
Kolby is 5, Kevin is 3, and Micah is 10 months.
The boys got spoiled with small 4-wheelers from Santa. They really are going to enjoy those this summer. We had a relaxing christmas season this year and feel so blessed. 


Grandma Laura has a tradition of getting the boys pajamas for Christmas Eve. I loved Micahs. Especailly the Toot, Toot.!

Tom was excited about his shotgun this year.

Saturday, February 13, 2010
Christmas 2009
Posted by Missy at 9:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Woo Hoo!!! That was a blast reading all of your new posts! I cannot believe the boys...we miss ya'll so stinkin' much! Can't wait to read the posts comin'! Thanks for sharing Missy!
I didn't know that you got the boys four wheeler! Way cool!
So glad that you've posted!
Post a Comment