I just have to put a post in here about my Grandparents. They reside in Wichita Kansas and therefore; we don't see them that often. When we get to see them we always make the most wonderful memories. I have to say that they are some of the best people in the world. When Tommy met Grandma Paula for the first time he said that he fell in love with her. And that she was one of the kindest people he has ever met. I honestly have to say that I haven't ever heard Grandma say a bad word about anyone. She is such a role model for me. There has to be opposition in all things right?? so Grandpa..well...haha just kidding. I love him dearly. He has a really special place in my heart, they both do. Grandpa has always been a big tease. I love to beat him in card games. He has got a temper and a red face to go with it!!
Here are a few of pictures of them with my chilren. (I could not believe that Grandpa got on the trampoline and played with the boys. We got a trampoline for Christmas and the boys have mentioned several times how they are going to beat up Grandpa Larry next time he comes to Utah!)
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Our Great Grandpa Larry and Grandma Paula
Posted by Missy at 5:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That is just precious. Him on the trampoline!
Post a Comment