Thanksgiving day this year has been a humbling day. Thinking there are so many reasons to give thanks and I have so many blessings to count. I have 3 beautiful healthy children, a wonderful husband who treats me so good..(and he is sooo good lookin'). MOM and DAD. They raised me right and taught me to be a good person who has values and morals. (I am sure I was one of their biggest challenges in life.):) So grateful for health and strength. Grateful for the blessing of womanhood and to have children. Loving grandparents who are all role models to me in some way. Sisters. (what more can I say?) A wild hunting, fishing, best uncle in the world red headed brother who yes, is growing up and learning to be responsible and a hardworker. yay! The gift I have been given of Music and for my hands. Sugar cookies. The blessings of the Temple. A beautiful home to raise my family. Utah and the Uintah Basin. Tennessee and the experiences that we had there. Friends, who have become family. Wonderful in-laws who have welcomed me into their family and been so good to me (All 90 or so of them). Most of all my Savior who lived a perfect life and was the perfect example who lived and died for me so that I might live again someday and return to be with my Father in Heaven for eternity.
There are so many more reasons to be grateful this day, but these are among the most important in my life.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving day with the Winterton family.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Many Reasons to Give Thanks
Posted by Missy at 9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a great sweet post! I love the sugar cookie part.lol
Post a Comment